Saturday, December 5, 2009

no photos no footy!

The digi cam with photos from the other day needs to be charged. I had a wonderful day yesterday checking out the London eye, the London dungeon, and skating the south banks for 5 hours. I skated til I could no longer skate oh and I was ripping (off camera) hehehehe no seriously. Even better news then enjoying a day in London, as I was filming someone they bailed there board my lens got smashed off the cam and the camera itself seems to not be in a working manner. Boo Hoo. I'm really trying to keep my spirits up by thinking it's not that big a deal because it is only a camera and that can always be replaced. Then again filming is a big part of my life and I don't have the funds to replace a video camera right now. With that said we will see in a few... if it starts working again and at that time I will be able to load the few tricks i filmed others do at the south banks. Oh yeah and hopefully the camera hit will look fantastic. I mean I hope so, in the sense that I least got something cool out of the situation. Life is wonderful. Imma keep this smile on my face and not let anything life throws at me hold it back.

Thanks for lurking.

Oh yeah this is the car I drive this young lad in!



No comments:

Post a Comment