Sunday, December 20, 2009

London is great

Where am I getting this wonderful view of London? is the question your asking yourself right now.





St. Paul's Cathedral is a magnificent place, which put me in awe! My eye's couldn't stop wandering around from wall to wall, statue to statue, ceiling space to ceiling space, there's just so much beauty in this place. If you make the trip yourself one day, you will see for yourself how eye tantalizing this church really is.



The Tate Modern! This is a massive building filled with wonderful pieces of modern art (I don't know why I didn't shoot an exterior, oh well). Would have shot tons of photos of brilliant pieces, but your not supposed to shoot photos I suppose. I mean that's what all the security or what not at every door way were telling me. Would have been funny to shoot a picture of them. This museum is a must see when visiting London.






Walked back past it on the way to the underground and thought eh why not.

Oldies, but goodies found around my savta's place.





I love the look of these really old photos.


Meeting and hanging out with my Grandma was a great experience!




DONT MESS WITH THIS LADY!

No comments:

Post a Comment