Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Museums are for tourist!

I headed into London today to feast my eyes on some wonderful things found inside the Science Museum as well as the Natural History Museum. My digi cam was acting up again. I was able to shoot some pictures, but I was slightly peeved I didn't get to shoot more and a bunch of them came out blurry. Eh no biggie. Well enjoy these photos.

I'll leave it to you guys to use your imagination and create captions that you feel work best for what your viewing.































That run in with some paranormal activity in that dark room had me clear out of that museum with the quickness. HEHEHE.

Headed next door to the natural history museum





Camera was out of service the rest of the way through the museum.

Well I appreciate you tagging along with me through that wonderful adventure.

Take care and please do come again. Soon!

1 comment:

  1. aryeh! im stoked you keep this updated. i check it all the time. miss ya!

    ReplyDelete