Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Had a great day

I have photos, sore legs and ...! I visited St. Paul's Cathedral, The Tate Modern Museum and then headed to see my Grandma. Now this is where you think your going to scroll down and see images of those places, but you're wrong. I loaded pics of other places I visited such as the Tower of London.












Your probably thinking only exteriors and there not even that good hahahahha, what about the inside of that wonderful castle? Your not allowed to shot photos inside, it's as simple as that. Oh yeah the camera died pretty quickly on me anyhow as it wasn't charged, which I didn't know when asking to borrow it.

Next thing on the agenda for this blog entry. Frankie Elizondo's Recipe for Happiness part. Frankie has 5th part in the video.



Hope you enjoyed and look forward to coming back for more detail about those locations I mentioned I visited earlier on in this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment