Saturday, November 28, 2009

Made it into london today!

I started my day off by waking up and shooting this here photo



Anyone see some photography in my future eh eh.

Then my aunt Judy




made sure I scrambled onto the right train with all these people




Then met up with my aunt Hayley who made sure I had an enjoyable day, which I did.


Yes you do have a great view way up here

Then we went inside her bachelorette pad where I found a great lamp for a photo op



From there we continued on and saw these things








Oh I think that last one may have not been from today oh well my good! hehehehe So my digi cam crapped out on me again and I couldn't shoot the Waterloo train station or the other eye tantalizing things we saw today. All in all it was a great day hanging out with my aunt Hayley who I haven't seen in 6 years. Thanks for a wonderful day, I look forward to more of them.

Almost forgot well not really, but anyhow I ended the day by checking out this skate spot. I didn't have my board with me today, however I will be heading back there sometime soon to enjoy a shred sled sesh.



Thanks for staying tuned and stay posted for very frequent updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment