Friday, November 27, 2009

Better post something from Oversea's

I'm in England, working as an opier what we know in the states as a nanny for the next month (arrived here Nov. 22nd and will be staying until Christmas day). It's my mom's sis's lil 5 year old boy named Henry and they needed some help. Of course it's family and a trip to England, who wouldn't go? So here I am and looking forward to what these next weeks adventures will bring and those days off of being an opier, so I can indulge in some touristy excitement. Maybe look at some castles,



maybe stare at one of these guys



I don't know possibly skate this spot



You know enjoy my time here when I'm not babysitting. On a side note, in the last 6 days of being here, I have adapted very quickly to my environment and have been pleasantly staying busy around the house and gym.

My digi cam is a lil wonkers, which sucks. If it acts right I'll will be posting photos frequently as well as some video if the rain lets up.

Thanks for Lurking!

No comments:

Post a Comment